Friday, October 28, 2011

Take the world in your stride...

Kids can be a great source of learning, and I'm learning these days from my two year old son...
Every evening, the moment he gets up, he brings his Crocs (footwear) from the rack and asks to help him wear them.
Soon, we are both outside on the way to children's park.
He has his own pace (faster than myself) which he refuses to bring down, and in this attempt he even stumbles and again gets up without a complaint, lest he'll be taken into my arms and not allowed to walk.
Every time he falls, he stands and walks ( better say, runs) with a speed greater than the previous one.
And by the time, we reach our destination his joy knows no bounds...
The different colors, the varied faces, the soothing smiles, i wish I could hold more....such a bounty!!!
The joy to play, the mirth to sing, the curiosity to know more about the surrounding world through his eyes...Blessings indeed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment