Thursday, October 14, 2010

Golden stairs

I am climbing stairs...with fast pace... then faster and then even more, and it is amazing to note that the stairs are changing their form...first, for a short distance they are made up of bricks,.... then they are of marble,....oh now I see golden stairs.....Unbelievable!
I am ascending with out any rest or break...
Suddenly there is a  phone ringing in the background which wakes me unexpectedly in the middle of such a sweet dream!
I still wonder where I was heading towards on those unbelievable stairs?
Lately I have been thinking about a blogger's life...As a matter of fact, my days have revolutionized. Earlier my life revolved around kids, home and duty...now something more is added as an integral part of each day, and that is 'my blog'!
Its an endless process of preparing drafts for the post, proof-reading them (I may do a mistake or two!), publishing them and then finally, sharing them on social networking sites like 'face book', 'twitter', 'my space', 'stumble upon', 'digg' and others.
Then one day I opted for 'entrecard' after reading about it in one of the blogs on increasing traffic to the site. I didn't do much with it till a day came when I casually visited a Sci-Tech Blog and shouted (wrote) my message in the chat box, "A new blogger from India". 
And to my surprise, I got message from the same blogger who advised me about 'Link Referral'.
Since that day, my blogging experience has been different...many more blog-mates have visited my site, given their reviews on 'My World'.
Till then, I was blogging alone, and there were a bunch of face-book friends to encourage and appreciate my work.
Now, I visit hundreds of sites in a day and there is a feeling of togetherness. It is a different world where people are working really hard to achieve their own recognition along with helping others, with a solo mission, a better page rank for their respective sites.
In a few weeks time, I have learnt many things related to this work, which I had never thought about before.
It is too much time consuming though, but an enjoyable and rewarding experience...
Now, there is a hunch feeling regarding that dream...can you guess? I shall better consult one of the dream interpretation sites :)
Till then,
Happy Blogging!

 

3 comments:

  1. It was such a beautiful dream, Seema. I am not a professional dream interpreter but I always interpret my own , and mostly, they are pretty accurate.
    All I want to say is that when you dream of climbing up a stairs, it is a good sign than descending down it. It is a sign of improvement in some area of your life.
    Be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a good, dream interpreter, I dont believed it.. For me that is when you think before you sleep, and sometimes its just in our sub conscience.. Sometimes its opposite.

    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Seema, just droppin by. Really cool site you have here. such enticing insights. More power always!

    ReplyDelete