Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just a look...



Oye, Hoye...I don't know what I've done...its simply amazing...Just have a look!
I simply cannot wait to share this with everyone around there...
A land of dreams...no worries...no hurries...
These cute li'l elephants dancing together...
I wish to be a child again...
No, no...let me correct myself...I wish to provide such colorful dreams to those cute little kids out there...
See these pink naughty elephants have brighten up 'My World'. 
And Kukkoo is so happy to see them, he's making new babbling sounds at them which he never made before...
And one more thing,, he has started saying 'Ta-Ta' along with waving hands whenever I leave him for the day care center.
It's a good exposure for him out there, his participation is noticed by everyone...
My next post will follow soon...until then, Good Bye!

2 comments: