Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Entrecard Contest

Five days ago I received an e-mail from Entrecard for writing a review mentioning pros and cons about it. 
Well, its almost a month now when I'm actively dropping (though not 300 per day everytime!), and I feel a remarkable difference in the traffic (graph proves).
Moreover, I have acquainted with very friendly people during this short time span. 
I read Jamie's post (http://www.crimsonsparkle.net/notebook/) who drops 600 cards in an hour. It is really inspiring for me at least who feels tired and often loses the aim. 
Its really fun hopping different sites, sometimes your attention is diverted towards something very catchy. I hope I'll try to get some very quick methods to drop other than those available on certain sites. More  practice will evolve more routes  (I think so!).
At last, we should all support Janie in her struggle with the stalker/harasser (Bravo Janie!). Sick people should be treated accordingly. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment