Friday, October 1, 2010

Bling-bling in the air

Admirers are admirers, and one never knows what takes one to admire something in the other.
I never knew I admired a person till one day she entered the department without her usual attire...she looked so bland, I couldn't help going to her asking the reason why she didn't wear any jewelry? 
I've met many beautiful women in my life, but she's the one I simply admire...
The way she puts warmth and personal touch in everything she does is remarkable. 
She's the best mom and the best wife, what we can find only in books, and a friend to keep for life (her friend knows!).
 I was simply amused the other day when she casually mentioned children in her neighborhood were secretly planning to celebrate her birthday...her daughter had arranged for a group dance with her friends and was learning piano for the day. 
Even a two year toddler next door was excited for dear aunt's birthday. 
To be so loving for your near and dear ones is a matter of heavenly joy...
I might not have mentioned her about my feelings for her, but I take this opportunity to disclose that 'No matter what may come, please never apart with your enchanting smile, it rejuvenates all of us.'
Happy Belated Birthday Ma'am!
Today's post is devoted to my dear senior colleague...(Guess who's she???)

No comments:

Post a Comment