Monday, November 8, 2010

Children's Library

Some people never change their ways, no matter how many hardships they have to go through. 'Uttaran' serial's 'Tapasya' (Colors TV) is such character. Certain relationships  are predefined, and deep rooted hatred can never be thrown off till root cause exists. 
  As I mused on happenings in life of this particular person while ironing last piece of laundry, hubby called me  to have a look downstairs what our kids were up to. 
Before I reached there, I could hear Arvind's voice. Both of us peeped inside and saw him reading a story to Kukkoo from Enid Blyton's Noddy series. The younger one also seemed to understand what his dada (elder brother) narrated to him affirming by babbling sounds. They were enjoying each others company. 
When Arvind was an infant I used to read stories to him, now he has taken over my role. Children are capable of performing much more than what we think, its up to us to give them favorable environment to bloom up their hidden talent.
Happy Parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment