Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dusting

Nobody likes dust on the table...still it appears like an unwanted guest whether one likes it or not.
Every morning I take a duster in my hands and start my day by removing dust from each and every piece of furniture.
By noon, I see it there again teasing my previous efforts.
This time, I am  with a soft brush ready to get rid off it.
As if this is not enough...
In the evening, when I lay down on the couch after spending a tiring day, I witness cobweb in a corner of the room.
I rest not till it is swept away from its place. 
Vacuum cleaner is too heavy to be used every time.
And I've few friends who say they are not fond of dusting.
I wonder if I'm  sane or in way of 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder'?
I can be seen searching for ways of avoiding dust on the internet.
I found a  tip one day: wear old socks on your hands and move them on places where you want to remove dust.
Isn't it interesting?
Surprisingly, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment