Friday, June 8, 2012

Keep smiling, for there's always a reason to..

To begin your day early morning, irrespective of the quantity of sleep....leaving bed despite an irresistible urge to doze off again, into sweetest morning sleep, as the alarm goes off, reminding the attraction of the remaining day....It happens every day!
Yes, I'm speaking of something new in my life which I've recently chosen for myself. 
My guitar lessons are in full swing though were interrupted for more than a month. It was due to an unexpected throw ball injury to the left pinky finger on the indoor courts. 
I took a sudden decision compelling my music teacher to train me in vocals. Though he hesitated a bit as I already was with too many things on my plate, my firm determination was enough for us to start my lessons the very next morning. 
Now, it's almost fortnight since I've been attending sessions, and it has turned out to be one of the best things of my life so far. 
I always enjoyed singing Indian classical songs along with the original records in my own company sans audience. This new experience has added a different meaning. 
I must say, there's no other best way to feel pleased with yourself and your being than singing aloud, feeling connected with the supernatural power, like a deep meditation, getting rid of negativity, a perfect balance with nature.
And good teacher's appreciation, guidance counts much and I feel myself lucky to have found one.
Thanks to heavens and to my family who always cooperate in all my ventures.
Keep smiling, for there's always a reason to..

No comments:

Post a Comment