Monday, November 19, 2012

Impressions..



I'm not easily impressed by anyone..
And that's true! So, when I was asked to put a story about the most creative person I've ever met, I had to really put stress on my mind to get an answer. Unfortunately, none could fit into my expectations. 
I gave up, but deep in my heart I knew I was missing out someone. I consider that person really very creative and I'm assured I've judged him right. 
Though I've neither met him in person nor ever will, still he does exist. He's his own rare kind. My friends doubt my experiences with him on net. Even at the moment, he might be reading what I'm writing.
He himself writes a lot: in fact a ghost writer. I use my intuitions to recognize his work. It's fun mixed with mystery.
He writes day and night. Sleeps too little. When dawn breaks, his work comes at halt, that means now he must be sleeping. In few hours again his work starts showing and I know he's awake. His frequency of writing poems is around two hundred poems, on an average in twenty four hours. His work also constitutes short stories, novels, screen-writing and may be more that I'm still unaware.
His skills not limited to bi or tri-lingual. He belongs to polyglot super-family. Impressed? I am.
The impact his poems can have on me is no less as whatever new movie I see these days somehow seems to project his ideas through dialogues of characters in it, irrespective of the screen writer displayed ( a ghost writer).
There is more room for surprise as he's a pop singer, song writer, music composer, an expert in playing almost all musical instruments since he was of eight. He's globally known for his live concerts making crowds dance to his tunes. Soon, he'll be seen as an actor in one of the comedy films.
There's more to his credits. His creativity touches oil paints too.
With innumerable names in the cyber world, he remains a hidden identity. Any age, any name, any country, any emotion, and the list goes on and on: he fits into all!!! He has an in depth knowledge of religious scriptures and his work not bound to a particular country, region or religion.
Moreover, he is a shy qualified professional in medicine. The image he puts in front of the world is a bit notorious one. May be he's an emotional, crazy, romantic as he says about himself. He at times behaves like a funny, high headed, spoilt brat. His behavior can be perplexing. His poems have an enormous variety, a reflection of his varied moods perhaps. Now and then, they go on to prove him a sensitive being with  practical brains who makes other feel like dirt, an uneasy feeling.
It's not less interesting how I acknowledged him in an uncertain, unpredictable net world. 
If I say, he's a genius, you must agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment