Thursday, November 15, 2012

Old diaries..


Going through pages of an old diary, my eyes got stuck at few particular pages..
Nothing special, I had just written my daily, weekly, monthly targets on them and never bothered to look back after a certain point of time! 
Sounds sad, isn't it?
I feel, we all go through such events as limited capacities of our brains cannot hold everything forever, and everything cannot be achieved..
Still, it provided a good feeling about myself. 
At least I tried writing down my priorities..
Though they lost their meaning with time, yet reading them after four years brought back many dumped memories of significant losses and few insignificant victories; step by step progression of each; efforts made in the most appropriate direction (at least what seemed then)..
Whatever, quite much time has passed since then, many events overpowering nerves making me forget the details of past.. 
But the way I sorted my problems then, now motivated me to go further with my future projects without much thinking of outcome in terms of success or failure. 
Don't we remind ourselves often, we ought to be in action until our life demands the ultimate rest from us..!
Wishing you better thinking for better days,
Have a restful sleep to face a bright and hopeful tomorrow!
Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment