Saturday, January 28, 2012

Keep surprising...it's life!


Sometimes a pensive mood can make you dull and boring, and at times you just press a 'push' button of yourself to make yourself keep going. Some times it works, at other times you may scold your self saying, "Oh, let me be what I am at the moment..."..to feel the feeling, good or bad and accept it from the heart, relieves a lot of stress of unnecessarily keeping yourself normal... Meditating on such hopeless thoughts, I drove past familiar lanes of the city trying to read each and every sign board at the red lights which normally I either just assumed or ignored their existence...I diverted my stream of thoughts to make myself realize asking,  am I not blessed enough to breathe at this moment, am I not healthy at this moment, to see this day where people are around me, no matter they are strangers to me, still to be surrounded by humans, is it not fair enough..this city in which I dwell since last ten years, is it not my own..
Such thoughts slowly drove me out of my previous mood and I decided to grab some fun from the next hour before fetching my son from his sports class. It took me not much time in finding a music teacher's residence which I had somehow remembered in a corner of my brain, and this now proved helpful. Fifteen minutes later I was again back driving pleased with my enrollment in a new hobby class...
Life's beautiful, keep surprising yourself..despite so many shortcomings and sorrows it's worth enjoying and having fun..I think we all deserve our share..don't you think the same? 

No comments:

Post a Comment