Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Library corridors..



Clinging to something not meant for you can drain so much of energy, but who decides that it is not for me, so let it go..this was the message  I got long back from a very close friend of mine while preparing for my competitive examinations, after watching me go through strenuous library routines for three years in one go while my hubby and child passing their time in the campus lawns. I understood what she meant, but I had no choice. What will I do without a post-graduate degree, where will I go leaving my family, and innumerable questions which had no answers made me devote more hours to books which I must confess I had started detesting..Still in the heart of hearts I was hopeful my days will certainly change for better..I never allowed myself to feel let down and participated in almost all the literary competitions held by LAM club (Literary and Magazine club), and there is no doubt, this boosted my morale..
When I look back, it makes sense that there is nothing which is not meant for you, its the amount of efforts plus the aptitude that counts..The corridors of library and reading room witnesses hundreds of students slogging late nights every year, hold a special warmth, a cozy den, the best place to meditate into your most boring books and finally come out with flying colors..A perfect nostalgia, I would never wish to part with memories of those days..They always keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment