Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sundays..



The smell of roasted chicken filled my nostrils just in time when my attention span and typing speed were at their peak..it really disturbed me like hell..at last my meditating spirits failed to cooperate and I was drawn out of my cocoon to enter the kitchen downstairs..It's not that I don't relish such feast, but it was enough to cause my mood swing as my work upstairs still demanded more time.
My hands and the sharp knife gained enough chopping synchronicity to hand over a bowl full of completed onions, green chilies, ginger, garlic, tomatoes along with direly required spices..soon everything browned in the hot oil and churned well in mixer, again brought and mixed with the roasted dish..well, I left the remaining work to be handled by my better half of life again to face the computer screen, muttering some non-legible words which I dare not share with myself at the moment.
Anyways, I've to again resume the left over work while my passion waits upstairs to get things done..which I keep hoping..till then,
Have a Nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment