Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grace and Class?


I keep all grace and class in mind while writing my blog, and what I write, is well written with an aim ( after much research, added to my experience of my surroundings) a deliberate aim to steer clear; If it seems like puking to someone, the person concerned has to think for himself, not me.

Moreover, I write as a hobby, am not a professional writer (neither have any plans in near or far future), and of course don't bother much what impression it leaves, as I want to keep it as simple and natural. i deal mostly with incidents affecting our day-to-day lives, which require no cover, no mask. And why should I, when I'm all clear in my aim?

Moreover, I write in simple English (and speak with an Indian accent) with no dramatic changes in the name of creativity, within grammatical norms and understandable by all. And I think that is more than enough for someone who wishes to write.

As far as grace is concerned, i'm all woman, aware of my limitations as well as strengths, but I would better like to be called a human being rather than a woman, who wants to express freely without fear (call it 'vomit', if your vocabulary provides you with this particular word, doesn't effect me or my writing style).

And if someone wishes to know my class, I'm not at all ashamed to belong to a middle class who is hardly impressed by high profile people. Such high profile people forget their origin somewhere was in middle class. Scriptures (if they believe before they cite them) never ask anyone to boast in prosperity.

Who are they to talk of grace and class, those who not even dare to face me in real name. They may threaten or disturb me in animosity, they themselves are they men?

I'm sure this post states very clearly that yes, I am rough and caustic to those  who jeopardize my dignity on the internet despite knowing that I'm married, of course behind animosity. though they deserve all my wrath, I without wasting my further energy forgive (better forget) them. I damn care about such person(s) who will continue to do so in apparent or subtle manner...


No comments:

Post a Comment