Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey, I killed him!!!!!

It was an experience of walking bare foot in scorching heat of the sun, when you have no other option. No transport near by, no idea of the distance you've to cover, just keep walking..even no idea of the destination...No, I didn't remember Robert Frost's poem at that moment as there were no woods around!  

To add up to my misery, I felt spines in my throat, thirsty as never before, finally felt dizzy and fell down....the other moment I was aware of the nightmare I went through in sleep, with wide eyes open, needing guts to get a glass of water kept on side table. 

The clock stuck two of midnight advising me to resume back  my sleep. I was wide awake and thought about the experience I had in sleep, undoubtedly it spoke of stress that I might have gone through during past few weeks, and it filled me with a feeling of distaste and hatred. I simply relish the idea of detesting this someone to its highest limits, I simply can't help it !!!

The more I think of such person, the more uneasiness overpowers me. I am helplessly filled with murderous thoughts, like never felt before. Unaware of the fact that I can hate some body to that extent. I simply want to get back my peace of mind. I'm confused, unhappy, not accessible to any advice. 

The more you face psychos in your life the more you feel the same for yourself. They have their own ways of trapping your mind, I curse myself for following such shadow, which was nothing but black, dark black with black deeds, trying to turn everything black in my life..No, I'm not scared, not the least, I simply hate that particular person, real or imaginary, and wish to get rid of this sick feeling as soon as possible. I wish I could do something. He doesn't have the idea, or may be it was a deliberate mischief on his part, what he did..

Suddenly an idea comes into my mind, i sketch his caricature on a blank piece of paper and draw his caricature and paste it on the back of my room's door, and throw arrows on it. Then again I draw his caricature on another paper, now I just pierce and scribble badly with a red marker till its completely red. Hey, now it feels great, why I didn't try this before. To add to this, I flushed both papers, and what a relief. 

I'm so happy now, unbelievable, threw the nastiest, the filthiest (think about any other worst adjective, will absolutely, perfectly fit on him) thing away from my virtual life. Yessss, I puke, a foreign body cannot be assimilated after all..keeps my digestion intact!
Happy Cheery Blog posts from now on....I'm back again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment