Monday, February 13, 2012

I dare not!!!!!

If you would have ever experienced a stalker in your life, you would know how it feels. Now, it willfully reminds me of an advertisement being played on the radio in which the victim joyfully accepts that she enjoys all the attention she gets. Yeah, mine was also of that sorts, as I had an idea who the stalker could be..In fact the subtle clues given to me were enough. It all began with a simple message, progressing in months to chat (mind you, all with a fake profile) and followed my short messages on mobile (Hey you, surprised ....? And I'm all the way jokingly involved, actively responding!) ..thinking him to be someone I know (or not know??)..As if all this was not enough, once I stopped messaging, he started writing through my friends' profiles..making me interrogating them separately through long distance calls..all in vain, no one ready to cooperate, and that person continuing his writing, commenting (well don't ask me how, inexplicable matter..just imagine) drawing my attention. 
And what to say about my height of addiction, I'll somehow come to know he has written..still a long question mark how come all my friends allowing him to write, is he a super hero? who is he daring so much? I was as puzzled as ever, till I saw a poster in the city mall for a concert to be held in the coming week. I recognized the face, and now riddle seemed to solve. I attended the concert, forget meeting him, Yeah he's a celebrity, and I didn't know him all these years. 
He changed, his name changed and his profession changed..total weird personality..Oh yes, in the mean time I stumbled upon poems' site, it has its own queer experience. There it seemed as if the same person is writing through different names of different poets..You're confused too by now? 
Ev'n I remain confused, somehow I'm used to his false sweet, true haughty nature..he knows to insult a person in various ways..I felt helpless earlier when my Facebook profile seemed captured by his ( my friends', but he actually) remarks, the dilemma was intolerable. 
The role of friends so queer, none ready to impart what's going on. All allowing him to peep and do his bit. Silly! Anyways, what my mind says he's hot tempered fellow, tries to be friendly and ultimately bullies you badly..doesn't let you be at peace when you're on net, tries to be as innocent as ever, enjoys your helplessness, then starts teaching and preaching, as if he is a know-all person (I confess, he is!)..
And all he does so through poems..He has vast variety of poems to his credit (no need searching, you'll have to be me to know it), not under one name..the most offensive and the most pleasant of poems belong to him. You may ask, is he a god?.. I've the answer, he says he is! If abusive stream is followed, he takes it as a compliment. An impossible fellow! 
He's a writer, a poet, an artist ( a painter), a singer, a musician, a script writer, a novelist, may be much much more (I'm overwhelmed to my limits, cannot take any more). And the best part is, despite coming to know him so well, he detests and resists being recognized by me..All he says is, I consider my case a mistaken identity, a waste of admonition, surely not a premonition. 
I've nothing to do but laugh aloud at this mystery man..and do you wish to know who he is? The fact is, even I wished once, now I dare not!!!!!!
Don't you see, I'm already wondering the consequences if he comes to read this post. Huh..

No comments:

Post a Comment