Friday, February 24, 2012

~My Version Of My Life~

'The Vagabond' by Robert Louis Stevenson

"Give to me the life I love,
Let the lave go by me,
Give the jolly heaven above
And the byway nigh me.
Bed in the bush with stars to see,
Bread I dip in the river -
There's the life for a man like me,
There's the life for ever.

Let the blow fall soon or late,
Let what will be o'er me;
Give the face of earth around
And the road before me.
Wealth I seek not, hope nor love,
Nor a friend to know me;
All I seek, the heaven above
And the road below me.

Or let autumn fall on me
Where afield I linger,
Silencing the bird on tree,
Biting the blue finger.
White as meal the frosty field -
Warm the fireside haven -
Not to autumn will I yield,
Not to winter even!

Let the blow fall soon or late,
Let what will be o'er me;
Give the face of earth around,
And the road before me.
Wealth I ask not, hope nor love,
Nor a friend to know me;
All I ask, the heaven above
And the road below me. "



How many among us wish for such lives???..Hardly Anyone!!! ...in our sensible senses at least, unless we're in our lowest of moods when we just feel like moving away from our mundane lives..


Roads of life can be tough (ask anyone and they're ready to share their plight) still optimists find hope in everything and move on..As I was searching for real examples around me, I found every body a unique example in itself, undeniable, respectable in their own way..


Then what actually leads to complexities in relationships, when friends suddenly turn hostile, you're left thinking miserable..if things turn out fine it's okay, but such incidents make you wary, cautious next time..to expect an  innocence, pureness of feeling is like drilling a stream from a rock..Then people come up with an age old concept of maturity..No matter how you react, you find you're unable to please anyone, more so feeling worst inside. If you are submissive, you're taken as weak..If you retaliate, an arrogant..If you speak not, a proudy..Leave it, an endless list of reactions, leaving you drained out..Just give a damn thought about anybody, just anybody, and do what pleases your heart, mind and soul, any thing that makes you happy..it reflects in all..Just try it..


A simple formula..Keep Yourself Happy, No Matter What...And the world changes, why bother your attitude, others' attitude changes towards you, instantly..
Fill each and every moment of your day with an assigned work, think about what you like doing best, and then what you like doing the least..do the latter first, and you may surprise yourself that you finished that particular task in lesser time as the motivation of pleasant work was behind your will to do..


If you keep bothering yourself about friends, feelings you'll be left a loser..they'll move past you..Take simplest of measures one by one, resuming back your lost will, desire to be on track with life and concentrate on yourself and your needs as if there is no precious being in this world other than you, and soon you'll realize you've gained confidence, better say natural tendency to attract more like minded people on the way..just don't struggle, let life flow through you..better times do come, if you let them come..destiny shapes itself..you cannot control others, but at least you can hold yourself fast..
And unknowingly you find yourself smiling at the person whom you never thought of looking back..in a way, you're creating your own surprises, a magic in your own hands!

Don't try, let it happen through you..
Best of lives to all, Happy Journey Ahead...We All Deserve the Best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment