Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What will be, will be!!!


Have you ever craved for some solitude, just to be with yourself, away from noise, not only physical but mental too..
Am I sounding like talking about meditation, preaching to take deep breaths and such details which you already know much by now..
Thanks to our Information and Broadcasting Ministry, too much of revelation has brought every knowledge at the door step. It's for us to choose from..that's where my post is heading today..
I fondly remember those days when hot topic of mothers' discussion on terrace under winter sun used to be our school bags..OMG so hevvy, and my resentment to depart from even a single note book led to enough of arguments with her.
 I experienced a  déjà vu when I almost screamed at my son, "Why don't you pack your bag according to the weekly time table..soooo heavy!!!!" Not to mention, he jumped into the bus with that load on his back, much to my displeasure..
As someone overheard our conversation on the bus stop, my neighbor volunteered her own experience of the same thing, despite packing according to time table, bag turns out to be heavy..and I must confess the weight was almost twice that I used to carry..
The rest of the day was spent feeling guilty of my approach in dealing with morning's 'bag' episode, my management seemed to fail..
When evening came and he asked permission for playing outside, I couldn't say a 'no' despite knowing he had a class test tomorrow, which will require lots of learning by heart..in other words, requiring my constant presence till late night along with dinner and time-to-time management of his younger sibling..
Why bother? What will be, will be!!!

Perfect

"Take me to those horizons O Lord
Where I seek no more
My satiated thoughts
breathe generosity to core
Knots untied, 
spread far and wide
Freshness of ideas,
Beauty galore
Sincerity in actions
To face truth,
Not impressed by
a fake decore
To embrace bright days,
and happiness to adore!"

-Seema Lekhwani
02/21/12
11:16PM

Before going to bed, a new idea stuck my mind..why not arrange for an awareness program  among parents to protest against these bags..like keeping class notes in class almirah itself, and making the school, the students and theguardians and parents aware about health problems related to carrying such weight at younger age. And to my surprise I had a dream last night, my pediatrician hubby giving his speech in son's school regarding similar problem..
Don't you see, life seeks its own solutions..

No comments:

Post a Comment